Version 2.1. Released January 2020.
- Added the Irregular Verbs module.
- Added 'test your vocabulary' flashcards to the overview topic of relevant modules. See example here.
- Added a favicon. (That's the little picture in your browser tab)
- Minor typo fixes and corrections. (Thank you to everyone who emailed them in!)
Version 2.0. Released November 2019.
- HTML structure has been simplified and converted, where possible, to semantic HTML.
- Style guide created and CSS updated and simplified in line with the new style guide.
- Converted all non-manuscript images containing text to HTML so as to be compatible with screenreaders and copyable by users.
- Brand new homepage with a smaller, responsive header, a logo, larger font size and taller line height.
- Added a topic on demonstratives and increased the number of questions in the grammar tests of the Cases module.
- Added the ability to load different quizzes of varying complexity levels on the same page. See example here.
- Updated grammar tables so they are properly responsive on mobile.
- Added togglable info-box component to allow the addition of information without increasing visual complexity. See example here.
- Added abbreviation tags to complex words so they can be hovered for explanatory tooltips.
- Added audio to the phonetics table to demonstrate correct pronunciation.
- Created the Advanced Pronunciation guide to explain more complex aspects of the phonology.
- Added the Weak Verbs, Strong Neuter and Feminine Nouns, Pronouns, and Adjectives modules.
- Updated About Page to reflect completion of Masters and transition to a funded OVPTL project.
- Created the timeline for a general overview of the development of Old English.
- Created this patch notes page to track changes.
- Created the license page for licensing and copyright info.